- This event has passed.
16th Annual Chapter Real Estate Conference
June 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
√ Discover how to minimize taxes with 199A Pass-Through Deduction.
√ Help to advise clients on the viability of cost segregation studies in light of the limitation of Section 1031 exchanges to real property.
√ Apply elections and strategies to minimize taxes arising under the new Centralized Partnership Audit Rules.
√ Understanding why Estate Planning and 706 Estate Tax Returns are NOT dead.
We have something big in store for you:
TCJA – Section 199A
- Section 199A Basics – What Me? Worry!
- “Mission Impossible? Computing
- Small Business Special– How “Pros” may qualify!
- Best Strategies for Maximum Deductions
- Defining Trade or Business
- Which is Better? – 199A or 21% Corporate Tax? Corporate
Section 1031 Exchanges vs. Cost Segregation Under TJCA
- Cost Segregation Basics
- Good and Bad of Cost Segregation
- Impact on Section 1031 Exchanges
IRS Centralized Partnership Audit Rules
- Electing Out -Warning!
- The New Partnership Representative Authority
- Tax on Partnerships! – How Bad is It?
- Push-Outs and Modifications – Not for the Timid
- AARs – the Death of Amended Returns
Estate Planning with TCJA
- Portability – Election Is Not Dead
- Why trusts still matter
- Options in Estate Planning in light of TCJA